We have a range of accommodation options to suit your stay. The main house has an array of upstairs bedrooms, including a Grand Master suite, character rooms with queen beds, family adjoining options, single and kids bedrooms with either private ensuite or shared bathroom facilities and continental breakfast provided.
Please enquire – we’re happy to oblige. Alternatively, enjoy the independent, self-catered cottage wing.
Up to 6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 4 beds · 1 bath
Rates start from NZD $160 per night for 1-2 people, and $30 for each additional person on a BYO Linen basis. Please inquire for full details.
Enjoy the cottage wing for a long weekend, overnight getaway or personal retreat. Fit for solo stays, couples or families.
- The independent cottage wing has separate access and is fully self-contained.
- The cottage sleeps up to six, across two bedrooms. One double bedroom downstairs is on the main level and a loft room with a double bed and two singles.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen for your cooking – please bring everything you require for your stay.
- The lounge and living area has a dining table and couch seating for 4, TV and fully stocked wood-burner, making the living area and loft bedroom cosy, even on the coldest nights. The living room offers fantastic views over the farm to the ranges, offering crisp sunrises and dreamy sunsets.
- There is a single bathroom and additional small storage room for your luggage, golf clubs, tennis gear or portacot.