We have a range of accommodation options to suit your stay. Select from seven heritage bedrooms in the main house with en suite options and continental breakfast provided, or book out the whole manor for your party to enjoy the estate in privacy. Fancy a delicious cooked dinner in the formal dining room?
Please enquire – we’re happy to oblige. Alternatively, enjoy the independent, self-catered cottage wing.
Up to 16+ guests · 7 bedrooms · 10 beds · 4 shared baths
Rates: $NZ 1000.00 / entire house
Located at 338 Leedstown Road, in Hunterville, New Zealand, this heritage listed manor boasts 6–7 bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms available for guests to enjoy, situated in a park like setting. We offer the entire manor on a self-catered or partially catered basis. Excellent for large gatherings, family reunions or special trips with friends. Call us to help plan your next experience in this wonderful corner of NZ! Well behaved dogs are welcome too.
The manor house is located on 60 acres. It is part working farm and part short stay accommodation. It is heritage listed and boasts grand public and private spaces and complete privacy, making it wonderful for families and groups of friends.
This listing is for the entire manor house. Guests will be able to access the entire house.
Up to 6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 4 beds · 1 bath
Rates: $NZ 160.00 / entire wing for 1–2 persons Additional $NZ 30.00 per person
Enjoy the cottage wing for a long weekend, overnight getaway or personal retreat. Fit for solo stays, couples or families.
- The independent cottage wing has separate access and is fully self-contained.
- The cottage sleeps up to six, across two bedrooms. One double bedroom downstairs is on the main level and a loft room with a double bed and two singles.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen for your cooking – please bring everything you require for your stay.
- The lounge and living area has a dining table and couch seating for 4, TV and fully stocked wood-burner, making the living area and loft bedroom cosy, even on the coldest nights. The living room offers fantastic views over the farm to the ranges, offering crisp sunrises and dreamy sunsets.
- There is a single bathroom and additional small storage room for your luggage, golf clubs, tennis gear or portacot.